|CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Osmosensing mechanisms and osmoregulatory functions of fish gill cells.
- Functional characterization of human glycoprotein hormones, STC1 and STC2 in carcinogenesis.
- Environmental contamination and mechanistic actions of emerging chemical pollutants.
- General Research Fund (Hong Kong) 2019-21, Effects of In Utero Exposure to Perfluorinated Compounds on Placental Functions and Early Development of Pancreatic Islets.
- China SZSTI 2018: 联合申报深圳市科创委学科布局 “基于精母细胞分裂异常的男性不育疾病研究”
- General Research Fund (Hong Kong) 2018-20, Isolation and characterization of stanniocalcin-1 receptor in fish gills of Japanese eels.
- General Research Fund (Hong Kong) 2017-20, Regulatory roles of tonicity-responsive microRNAs in osmoregulatory functions of the gills of Japanese eels.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) 2016-20, 产前全氟辛烷磺酸(PFOS) 暴露对雄性子代生殖功能的影响.
- Human and Medical Research Fund (Hong Kong) 2016-18, Maternal exposure to perfluorinated sulfonate (PFOS) and the risk of childhood obesity and metabolic abnormalities in the offspring-analysis of a longitudinal birth cohort.
- Q Wen, EI Tang, WY Lui, WM Lee, Chris KC Wong, B Silvestrini, CY Cheng (2018) Dynein 1 supports spermatid transport and spermiation during spermatogenesis in the rat testis. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab (in press)
- KP Lai, AHM Ng, HT Wan, AY Wong, CCT Leung, R Li, Chris KC Wong (2018) Dietary exposure to the environmental chemical, PFOS on the diversity of gut microbiota, associated with the development of metabolic syndrome. Front Microbiol 9:2552
- H Chen, DD Mruk, WY Lui, Chris KC Wong, WM Lee, CY Cheng (2018) Cell polarity and planar cell polarity (PCP) in spermatogenesis. Semin Cell Dev Biol 81: 71-77
- Q Wen, DD Mruk, EI Tang, Chris KC Wong, WY Lui, WM Lee, X Xiao, B Silvestrini B, CY Cheng (2018) Cell polarity and cytoskeletons-lesson from the testis. Semin Cell Dev Biol 81: 21-32
- Q Deng, G Jiang, Y Wu, J Li, W Liang, L Chen, Q Su, W Li, J Du, Chris KC Wong, Z Chen, HS Wang (2018) GPER/Hippo-YAP signal is involved in bisphenol S induced migration of triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) cells. J Hazard Mater 355:1-9
- KP Lai, JW Li, TF Chan, A Chen, CYL Lee, WSB Yeung, Chris KC Wong (2018) Transcriptomic and methylomic analysis reveal the toxicological effect of 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzodioxin on human embryonic stem cell. Chemosphere 206:663-673.
- Q Wen, N Li, X Xiao, WY Lui, D Chu, Chris KC Wong, Q Lian, R Ge, WM Lee, B Silvestrini, CY Cheng (2018) Actin nucleator Spire 1 is a regulator of ectoplasmic specialization in the testis. Cell Death Dis 9:208
- CCT Leung, Chris KC Wong (2018) Effects of STC1 Overexpression on Tumorigenicity and Metabolism of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Oncotarget 9:6852-6861
- Gu J, Dai S, Liu Y, Liu H, Zhang Y, Ji X, Yu F, Zhou Y, Chen L, Tse WKF, Wong CKC, Chen B, Shi H (2018) Activation Ca2+-sensing receptor as a protective pathway to reduce Cadmium-induced cytotoxicity in renal proximal tubular cells. Sci Rep 8:1092
- J Gu, S Dai, H Liu, Q Cao, S Yin, KP Lai, WK Tse, Chris KC Wong, H Shi (2018) Identification of immune-related genes in gill cells of Japanese eels (Anguilla japonica) in adaptation to water salinity changes. Fish Shellfish Immun 73:288-296
- Q Wen, EI Tang, Y Gao, T Jesus, D Chu, WM Lee, Chris KC Wong, YX Liu, X Xiao, B Silvestrini, Cheng CY (2018) Signaling pathways regulating blood-tissue barriers–lesson from the testis. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Biomembranes 1860:141-153
- HW Mu, Jin Sun, SG Cheung, L Fang, HY Zhou, TG Luand, HM Zhang, Chris KC Wong, JW Qiu (2018) Comparative proteomics and codon substitution analysis reveal mechanisms of differential resistance to hypoxia in congeneric snails. J Proteomics 172:36-48
- YM Wong, R Li, CKF Lee, HT Wan, Chris KC Wong (2017) The measurement of bisphenol A and its analogues, perfluorinated compounds in twenty species of freshwater and marine fishes, a time-trend comparison and human health based assessment. Marine Pollut Bull 124:743-752
- KP Lai, HT Wan, AHM Ng, JW Li, YM Wong, TF Chan, Chris KC Wong (2017) Transcriptomic and Functional Analyses on the Effects of Dioxin on Insulin Secretion of Pancreatic Islets and β-cells Environ Sci Technol 51:11390-11400.
- KP Lai, JC Lee, HT Wan, JW Li, YM Wong, TF Chan, C Oger, JM Galano, T Durand, KS Leung, CC Leung, R Li, Chris KC Wong (2017) Effects of In Utero PFOS Exposure on Transcriptome, Lipidome and Function of Mouse Testis. Environ Sci Technol 51:8782-8794.
- RC Ma, KY Tsoi, WH Tam, Chris KC Wong (2017) Developmental origins of type 2 diabetes: a perspective from China. Europ J of Clini Nutri. 71:870-880
- S Deng, Chris KC Wong, HC Lai, AST Wong (2017) Ginsenoside-Rb1 targets chemotherapy-resistant ovarian cancer stem cells via simultaneous inhibition of Wnt/β-catenin signaling and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition. Oncotarget 8 (16), 25897
- KP Lai, JW Li, A Cheung, R Li, MB Billah, TF Chan, CKC Wong (2017) Transcriptome sequencing reveals prenatal PFOS exposure on liver disorders. Environ Pollut 223: 416-425
- H Peng, D Saunders, J Sun, P Jones, Chris KC Wong, H Liu, JP Giesy (2016) Mutagenic azo dyes, rather than flame retardants, are predominant brominated compounds in house dust. Environ Sci Technol 50:12669-12677
- N LI, DD Mruk, WM Lee, Chris KC Wong, CY Cheng (2016) Is toxicant-induced Sertoli cell injury in vitro a useful model to study molecular mechanisms in spermatogenesis? Sem Cell Dev Biol 59: 141-156
- KP Lai, YT Chung, R Li, HT Wan, Chris KC Wong (2016) Bisphenol A alters gut microbiome: Comparative metagenomics analysis. Environ Pollut (218):923-930. (F1000Prime)
- WKF Tse, Li JW, AC Tse, TF Chan, JC Ho, RS Wu, Chris KC Wong, Lai KP (2016) Fatty liver disease induced by perfluorooctane sulfonate: Novel insight from transcriptome analysis. Chemosphere 159:166-177.
- N Li, Chris KC Wong, CY Cheng (2015) Plastins regulate ectoplasmic specialization via its actin bundling activity on microfilaments in the rat testis. Asian J Androl 18(5):716-722
- ZJ Chen,W Wei, GM Jiang, H Liu, WD Wei, XL Yang, YM Wu, HL Liu, Chris KC Wong, J Du, HS Wang (2016) Activation of GPER suppresses epithelial mesenchymal transition of triple negative breast cancer cells via NF-B signals. Mol Oncol 10(6): 775-788
- SY Wang, K Lau, KP Lai, JW Zhang, AC Tse, JW Li, Y Tong, TF Chan, Chris KC Wong, JM Chiu, DW Au, AS Wong, RY Kong, RS Wu (2016) Hypoxia causes transgenerational impairments in reproduction of fish. Nat Commun. 7:12114
- N Li, DD Mruk, EI Tang, WM Lee, Chris KC Wong, CY Cheng (2016) Rescue of perfluorooctanesulfonate (PFOS)-mediated Sertoli cell injury by overexpression of gap junction protein connexin 43. Sci Rep 6:29667.
- N Li, DD Mruk, EI Tang, WM Lee, Chris KC Wong, CY Cheng (2016) Formin 1 regulates microtubule and F-actin organization to support spermatid transport during spermatogenesis in the rat testis. Endocrinology 157(7):2894-2908.
- MC Lau, EM Kwong, KP Lai, JW Li, JC Ho, TF Chan, Chris KC Wong, YJ Jiang, WK Tse (2016) Pathogenesis of POLR1C-dependent Type 3 Treacher Collins Syndrome revealed by a zebrafish model. BBA – Mol Basis Dis 1862:1147-1158
- N Li, DD Mruk, KW Mok, MWM Li, Chris KC Wong, WM Lee, D Han, B Silvestrini, CY Cheng (2015) Connexin 43 reboots meiosis and reseals blood-testis barrier (BTB) following toxicant mediated aspermatogenesis and barrier function. FASEB J 30:1436-1452
- D Li, J Liu, B Guo, C Liang, L Dang, C Lu, X He, HY Cheung, L Xu, C Lu, B He, B Liu, AB Shaikh, F Li, L Wang, ZYang, DW Au, S Peng, ZK Zhang, B Zhang, X Pan, A Qian, P Shang, L Xiao, B Jiang, Chris KC Wong, J Xu, Z Bian, Z Liang, D Guo, H Zhu, W Tan, AP Lu, and G Zhang (2016) Osteoclast-derived exosomal miR-214-3p inhibits osteoblastic bone formation. Nat Commun 7:10872
- KP Lai, JW Li, J Gu, TF Chan, WKF TSE and Chris KC Wong (2015) Transcriptomic analysis revealed the specific osmoregulatory adaptive responses in gill mitochondria-rich cells and pavement cells of Japanese Eel. BMC Genomics 16(1):1072.
- HW Mu, J SUN, L Fang, T Luan, W Gray, SG Cheung, Chris KC Wong and JW Qiu (2015) Genetic basis of differential heat resistance between two species of congeneric freshwater snails: Insights from quantitative proteomics and base substitution rate analysis. J Proteome Res 14(10): 4296-4308.
- BHY Yeung, FH Shek, NP Lee and Chris KC Wong (2015) Stanniocalcin-1 Reduces Tumor Size in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma. PLoS One 10(10):e139977.
- N Li, DD Mruk, EI Tang, Chris KC Wong, WM Lee, B Silvestrini and CY Cheng (2015) Formins: actin nucleators that regulate cytoskeletal dynamics during spermatogenesis. Spermatogenesis 5(2): e1066476.
- N Li, DD Mruk, Chris KC Wong and CY Cheng (2015) Actin bundling protein plastin 3 is a regulator of ectoplasmic specialization (ES) dynamics during spermatogenesis in the rat testis. FASEB J 29(9):3788-3805.
- N Li, DD Mruk, Chris KC Wong, D Han, WM Lee and CY Cheng. Formin 1 regulates ectoplasmic specialization in the rat testis through its nucleation and bundling activity. Endocrinology 156(8): 2969-2983..
- YY Lee, Chris KC Wong, C Oger, T Durand, JM Galano and JC Lee (2015) Prenatal exposure of the contaminant perfluorooctane sulfonate elevates lipid peroxidation during mouse fetal development but not the pregnant dam. Free Rad Res 49(8): 1015-1025.
- J Gu, AYS Law, BHY Yeung and Chris KC Wong (2015) Characterization of Stanniocalcin-1 Binding and Signaling in Gill Cells of Japanese Eels. J Mol Endocrinol 54(3): 305-314.
- J Gu, JW Li, WKF Tse, TF Chan, KP Lai and Chris KC Wong (2015) Transcriptomic responses of corpuscle of Stannius gland of Japanese eels (Anguilla japonica) to changes in water salinity. Sci Rep 5: 9836.
- KP Lai, JW Li, SY Wang, JM Chiu, A Tse, K Lau, S Lok, DW Au, WKF Tse, Chris KC Wong, RYC Kong and RSS Wu (2015) Tissue-specific transcriptome assemblies of the marine medaka Oryzias melastigma and comparative analysis with the freshwater medaka Oryzias latipes. BMC Genomics 16:135, 1-13.
- WKF Tse, J Sun, HM Zhanf KP Lai, J Gu, AYS Law, BHY Yeung, SC Chow, JW Qiu and Chris KC Wong (2015) Data for transcriptomic and iTRAQ proteomic of Anguilla japonica gills in response to osmotic stress. Data in Brief 3:120-125.
- M Pan, Chris KC Wong and LM Chu (2014) Distribution of antibiotics in wastewater-irrigated soils and their accumulation in vegetable crops in the Pearl River Delta, southern China. J Agric Food Chem 62(46):11062-11069.
- X Xiao, DD Mruk, EWP Wong, WM Lee, D Han, Chris KC Wong and CY Cheng (2014) Differential effects of c-Src and c-Yes on the endocytic vesicle-mediated trafficking events at the Sertoli cell blood-testis barrier in the male rat – an in vitro study. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 307(7):E553-562.
- PTY Leung, JCH Ip, SST Mak, JW Qiu, PKS Lam, Chris KC Wong, LL Chan and KMY Leung (2014) De novo transcriptome analysis of a tropical marine mussel, Perna viridis: with highlights on tissue-specific patterns for environmental studies. BMC Genomics 15(1):804.
- J Gu, AYS Law, BHY Yeung and Chris KC Wong (2014) Activation of Gill Ca2+-Sensing Receptor as a Protective Pathway to Reduce Ca2+-induced Cytotoxicity. J Mol Endocrinol 53:153-164.
- PY Leung, HT Wan, MB Billah, JJ Cao, KF Ho and Chris KC Wong (2014) Chemical and biological characterization of air particulate matter 2.5, collected from five cities in China. Environ Pollut 194:188-195
- X Xiao, DD Mruk, Chris KC Wong and CY Cheng (2014) Germ cell transport across the seminiferous epithelium during spermatogenesis. Physiology 29:286-298.
- X Xiao, DD Mruk, EI Tang, R Massarwa, Chris KC Wong, WM Lee, SB Snapper BZ Shilo, ED Schejter and CY Cheng (2014) N-WASP is required for structural integrity of the blood-testis barrier. PLoS Genet 10(6):e1004447.
- YG Zhao, HT Wan, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2014) Partitioning behavior of perfluorinated compounds between sediment and biota in the Pearl River Delta of South China. Marine Pollut Bull 83:148-154.
- HT Wan, DD Mruk, EI Tang, X Xiao, YH Cheng, EWP Wong, Chris KC Wong and CY Cheng (2014) Role of non-receptor protein kinases in spermatid transport during spermatogenesis. Sem Cell Dev Biol 30:65-74.
- WKF Tse, J Sun, HM Zhang, KP Lai, J Gu, JW Qiu and Chris KC Wong (2014) iTRAQ-based quantitative proteomic analysis reveals acute hypo-osmotic responsive proteins in the gills of the Japanese eel (Anguilla japonica). J Proteomics 105:133-143.
- X Xiao, DD Murk, EI Tang, Chris KC Wong, WM Lee, CM John, PJ Turek, B Silvestrini and CY Cheng (2014) Environmental toxicants perturb human Sertoli cell adhesive function via changes in F-actin organization mediated by actin regulatory proteins. Human Reprod 29:1279-1291.
- CL Lin, Chris KC Wong, KJ Chuang, MY Bien, JJ Cao, YM Han, LW Tiam, CC Chang, PH Feng, KF Ho and HC Chuang (2014) Methionine oxidation in albumin by haze fine particulate matter: an in vitro and in vivo study. J Hazard Mater 274:384-391.
- LC Ge, ZJ Chen, HY Liu, KS Zhang, H Liu, HB Huang, G Zhang, Chris KC Wong, JP Giesy, J Du and HS Wang (2014) Involvement of activating ERK1/2 through G protein coupled receptor 30 and estrogen receptor α/β in low doses of bisphenol A promoting growth of Sertoli TM4 cells. Toxicol Lett 226(1):81-89.
- BI Escher, M Allinson, R Altenburger, PA Bain, P Balaguer, W Busch, J Crago, ND Denslow, E Dopp, K Hilscherova, A Kumar, M Grimaldi, AR Humpage, BS Jayasinghe, B Jarosova, A Jia, S Makarov, KA Maruya, A Medvedev, AC Mehinto, JE Mendez, A Poulsen, E Prochazka, J Richard, A Schifferli, D Schlenk, S Scholz, F Shiraishi, S Snyder, G Su, JYM Tang, B van der Burg, SC van der Linden, I Werner, SD Westerheide, Chris KC Wong, M Yang, BHY Yeung, X Zhang and FDL Leusch (2014) Benchmarking organic micropollutants in wastewater, recycled water and drinking water with in vitro bioassays. Environ Sci Technol 48(3):1940-1956.
- HT Wan, YG Zhao, PY Leung and Chris KC Wong (2014) Perinatal exposure to perfluorooctane sulfonate affects glucose metabolism in adult offspring. PLoS One 9 (1):e87137.
- HT Wan, DD Mruk, Chris KC Wong and Cheng CY (2014) Perfluorooctanesulfonate (PFOS) perturbs male rat Sertoli cell blood-testis barrier function by affecting F-actin organization via p-FAK-Tyr407 – an in vitro study. Endocrinology 155(1):249-262.
- X Xiao, EW Wong, PP Lie, DD Mruk, Chris KC Wong and CY Cheng (2014) Cytokines, polarity proteins and endosomal protein trafficking and signaling – the Sertoli cell blood-testis barrier system in vitro as a study model. Methods Enzymol 534:181-194.
- HS Wang, ZJ Chen, Z Cheng, J Du, YB Man, HM Leung, JP Giesy and Chris KC Wong, MH Wong (2014) Aquaculture-derived enrichment of hexachlorocyclohexanes (HCHs) and dichlorodiphenyl-trichloroethanes (DDTs) in coastal sediments of Hong Kong and adjacent mainland China. Sci Total Environ 466-467:214-220.
- AYS Law, RL Hébert, R Nasrallah, R Langenbach, Chris KC Wong and GF Wagner (2013) Cyclooxygenase-2 mediates induction of the renal stanniocalcin-1 gene by arginine vasopressin Mol Cell Endocrinol 381:210-219.
- J Sun, H Mu, H Zhang, KH Chandramouli, PY Qian, Chris KC Wong and JW Qiu (2013) Understanding the regulation of estivation in a freshwater snail through iTRAQ-based comparative Proteomics. J Proteome Res 12(11):5271-5280.
- HT Wan, PY Leung, YG Zhao, X Wei, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2013) Blood plasma concentrations of endocrine disrupting chemicals in Hong Kong populations. J Hazard Mater 261:763-769.
- P Liang, YY Qin, C Zhang, J Zhang, Y Cao, SC Wu, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2013) Plasma mercury levels in Hong Kong residents: in relation to fish consumption. Sci Total Environ 463-464:1225-1229.
- YB Man, JK Chan, SC Wu, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2013) Dietary exposure to DDTs at two coastal cities and an inland city in China. Sci Total Environ 463-464: 264-273.
- WKF Tse, YJ Jiang and Chris KC Wong (2013) Zebrafish transforming growth factor-β-stimulated clone 22 domain 3 (TSC22D3) plays critical roles in Bmp-dependent dorsoventral patterning via 2 deubiquitinating enzymes Usp15 and Otud4. BBA General Subjects 1830:4584-4593.
- HS Wang, GM Jiang, ZJ Chen, J Du, YB Man, JP Giesy, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2013) Concentrations and congener profiles of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in blood plasma from Hong Kong: Implications for sources and exposure route. J Hazard Mater 261C: 253-259.
- HT Wan, DD Mruk, SYT Li, KW Mok, WM Lee, Chris KC Wong and CY Cheng (2013) p-FAK-Tyr397 regulates spermatid adhesion in the rat testis via its effects on F-actin organization at the ectoplasmic specialization. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 305(6):E687-699.
- H Tsang, TY Cheung, SP Kodithuwakku, J Chai, WSB Yeung, Chris KC Wong and KF Lee (2013) Perfluorooctanoate suppresses spheroid attachment on endometrial epithelial cells through peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α and down-regulation of Wnt signaling. Reprod Toxicol 42C:164-171.
- KP Lai, AYS Law, MC Lau, Y Takei, WKF Tse and Chris KC Wong (2013) Osmotic stress transcription factor 1b (Ostf1b) promotes migration properties with the modulation of epithelial mesenchymal transition (EMT) phenotype in human embryonic kidney cell. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 45(8):1921-1926.
- WKF Tse, J Sun, H Zhang, AYS Law, BHY Yeung, SC Chow, JW Qiu and Chris KC Wong (2013) Transcriptomic and iTRAQ proteomic approaches reveal novel short-term hyperosmotic stress responsive proteins in the gill of the Japanese eel (Anguilla japonica). J Proteomics 89:81-94.
- Z Cheng, KC Chen, KB Li, XP Nie, SC Wu, Chris KC Wong, MH Wong (2013) Arsenic contamination in the freshwater fish ponds of Pearl River Delta: bioaccumulation and health risk assessment. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 20(7): 4484-4495.
- HT Wan, DD Mruk, Chris KC Wong, CY Cheng (2013) The apical ES-BTB-BM functional axis is an emerging target for toxicant-induced fertility. Trends Mol Med 19(7):396-405.
- MC Lo, TC Yip, KC Ngan, WW Cheng, CK Law, PS Chan, KC Chan, Chris KC Wong, RNS Wong, KW Lo, WT Ng, WM Lee, SW Tsao, LW Kwong, ML Lung, NK Mak (2013) Role of MIF/CXCL8/CXCR2 signaling in the growth of nasopharyngeal carcinoma tumor spheres. Cancer Lett 335(1):81-92.
- HT Wan, DD Mruk, Chris KC Wong, CY Cheng (2013) Targeting testis-specific proteins to inhibit spermatogenesis – lesson from endocrine disrupting chemicals. Exp Opinion on Therap Targets 17(7):839-855.
- AYS Law, Chris KC Wong (2013) Stanniocalcin-1 and -2 promote angiogenic sprouting in HUVECs via VEGF/VEGFR2 and angiopoietin signaling pathways. Mol Cell Endocrinol 374:73-81.
- SS Chung, Chris KC Wong (2013) Regulatory and Policy Control on Food Safety in China. J Epidemiol Community Health 67(6): 476-477.
- HS Wang, ZJ Chen, W Wei, YB Man, JP Giesy, J Du, G Zhang, Chris KC Wong, MH Wong (2013) Concentrations of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) in human blood plasma from Hong Kong: markers of exposure and sources from fish. Environ Intl 54C:18-25.
- WKF Tse, BH Yeung, HY Wan, Chris KC Wong (2013) Early embryogenesis in zebrafish is affected by bisphenol A exposure. Biol Open 2:466-471.
- SC Chow, WKF Tse, Chris KC Wong (2013) Dexamethasone induces osmotic stress transcription factor 1 through the Akt-GSK3β pathway in freshwater Japanese eel gill cell cultures. Biol Open 2:487-491.
- HS Wang, WF Xu, ZJ Chen, Z Cheng, LC Ge, YB Man, JP Giesy, J Du, Chris KC Wong, MH Wong (2013) In vitro estimation of exposure of Hong Kong residents to mercury and methylmercury via consumption of market fishes. J Hazard Mater 248-249:387-393.
- CM Ting, Chris KC Wong, RN Wong, KW Lo, AW Lee, SW Tsao, ML Lung, NK Mak (2012) Role of STAT3/5 and Bcl-2/xL in 2-methoxyestradiol-induced endoreduplication of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Mol Carcinog 51(12):963-972.
- HS Wang, ZJ Chen, G Zhang, XL Ou, XL Yang, Chris KC Wong, JP Giesy, J Du, SY Chen (2012) A novel micro-linear vector for in vitro and in vivo gene delivery and its application for EBV positive tumors. PLoS One 7(10):e47159.
- YG Zhao, Chris KC Wong, MH Wong (2012) Environmental contamination, human exposure and body loadings of perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS), focusing on Asian countries. Chemosphere 89(4):355-368.
- HS Wang, ZJ Chen, KL Ho, LC Ge, J Du, MH Lam, JP Giesy, MH Wong, Chris KC Wong (2012) Hydroxylated and methoxylated polybrominated diphenyl ethers in blood plasma of humans in Hong Kong. Environ Intl 19(7):2515-2527.
- RR Ye, EN Lei, MH Lam, AK Chan, J Bo, JP van de Merwe, AC Fong, MM Yang, JS Lee, HS Segner, Chris KC Wong, RS Wu, DW Au (2012) Gender specific modulation of immune system complement gene expression in marine medaka Oryzias melastigmas following dietary exposure of BDE-47. Environ Sci Pollut Res 19(7):2477-2487.
- X Wei, HT Wan, YG Zhao, MH Wong, JP Giesy, Chris KC Wong (2012) Effects of Perinatal Exposure to Bisphenol A and Di(2-ethylhexyl)-phthalate on Gonadal Development of Male Mice. Environ Sci Pollut Res 19(7):2515-2527.
- HT Wan, YG Zhao, X Wei, KY Hui, JP Giesy, Chris KC Wong (2012) PFOS-induced hepatic steatosis, the mechanistic actions on beta-oxidation and lipid transport. BBA General Subjects 1820:1092-1101.
- YQ Huang, Chris KC Wong, JS Zheng, H Bouwman, R Barra, B Wahlstrom, L Neretin and MH Wong (2012) Bisphenol A in China: a review of sources, environmental levels, and potential human health impacts. Environ Intl 42:91-99.
- LY Ching, BHY Yeung, Chris KC Wong (2012) Synergistic effect of p53 on TSA-induced stanniocalcin-1 expression in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells, CNE2. J Mol Endocrinol 46:241-250.
- KA Dafforn, SL Simpson, BP Kelaher, GF Clark, V Komyakova, Chris KC Wong, and EL Johnston (2012) The challenge of choosing environmental indicators of anthropogenic impacts in estuaries. Environ Pollut 163: 207-217.
- WKF Tse, SC Chow, Chris KC Wong (2012) Eel Osmotic Stress Transcriptional Factor 1 (Ostf1) is highly expressed in gill mitochondria-rich cells, where ERK phosphorylated. Front Zool 9(1):3.
- BHY Yeung, AYS Law and Chris KC Wong (2012) Evolution and Roles of Stanniocalcin. Mol Cell Endocrinol 349:272-280.
- AYS Law, X Wei, XW Zhang, NK Mak, KC Cheung, MH Wong, J Giesy and Chris KC Wong (2012) Biological analysis of endocrine-disrupting chemicals in animal meats from the Pearl River Delta, China. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 22(1):93-100.
- H Tsang, TY Cheung, SP Kodithuwakku, J Chai, WS Yeung, Chris KC Wong, KF Lee (2012) 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD) suppresses spheroids attachment on endometrial epithelial cells through the down-regulation of the Wnt-signaling pathway. Reprod Toxicol 33(1):60-66.
- PY Poon, HH Kwok, PY Yue, MS Yang, NK Mak, Chris KC Wong and RN Wong (2012) Cytoprotective effect of 20(S)-Rg3 on benzo(α)pyrene-induced DNA damage. Drug Metab Dispos 40:120-129.
- AYS Law, Chris K.C. Wong, J Turner, MC Prieto and GF Wagner (2012) Vasopressin controls stanniocalcin-1 gene expression in rat and mouse kidney. Mol Cell Endocrinol 348:183-188.
- J Gu, LS Chan, Chris KC Wong, RNS Wong, CK Wong, KN Leung and NK Mak (2011) Effect of benzo[a]pyrene on the production of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) by the human eosinophilic leukemia EoL-1 cells. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol 30(3):241-249.
- KW Leung, HM Ng, MK Tang, Chris KC Wong, RN Wong and AS Wong (2011) Ginsenoside-Rg1 mediates a hypoxia-independent upregulation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α to promote angiogenesis. Angiogenesis 14(4):515-522.
- HS Wang, J Du, HM Leung, AOW Leung, P Liang, J Giesy, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2011) Distribution and Source Apportionments of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in Mariculture Sediments from the Pearl River Delta, South China. Marine Pollut Bull 63:516-522.
- X Wei, KS Leung, MH Wong, J Giesy, ZW Cai and Chris K Wong (2011) Assessment of Risk of PCDD/Fs and Dioxin-like PCBs in Marine and Freshwater Fish in Pearl River Delta, China. Marine Pollut Bull 63:166-171.
- BHY Yeung and Chris KC Wong (2011) Stanniocalcin-1 regulates re-epithelialization in human keratinocytes. PLoS One 6(11):e27094.
- YG Zhao, HT Wan, AYS Law, X Wei, YQ Huang, J Giesy, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2011) Risk Assessment for human consumption of perfluorinated compound-contaminated freshwater and marine fish from Hong Kong and Xiamen. Chemosphere 85:277-283.
- X Wei, YQ Huang, MH Wong, JP Giesy and Chris KC Wong (2011) Assessment of risk to humans of bisphenol A in marine and freshwater fish from Pearl River Delta, China. Chemosphere 85:122-128.
- HS Wang, S Sthiannopka, J Du, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2011) Daily intake and human risk assessment of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) based on Cambodian market basket data. J Hazard Mater 192:1441-1449.
- HS Wang, J Du, KL Ho, HM Leung, MH Lam, JP Giesy, Chris KC Wong* and MH Wong* (2011) Exposure of Hong Kong residents to PBDEs and their structure analogues through market fish consumption. J Hazard Mater 192(1):374-380.
- WKF Tse, SC Chow, KP Lai, DWT Au and Chris KC Wong (2011) Modulation of ion transporter expression in gill mitochondrion-rich cells of eels acclimated at low- Na+ or Cl– freshwater. J Exp Zool A Ecol Genet and Physiol 315(7):385-393.
- BHY Yeung, HT Wan, AYS Law and Chris KC Wong (2011) Endocrine disrupting chemicals: multiple effects on testicular signaling and spermatogenesis. Spermatogenesis 1(3):231-239.
- AO Leung, J Zheng, CK Yu, WK Liu, Chris KC Wong, ZW Cai and MH Wong (2011) Polybrominated diphenyl ethers and polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans in surface dust at an E-waste processing site in southeast China. Environ Sci Technol 45(13):5775-5782.
- X Zhang, H Chang, S Wiseman, Y He, E Higley, P Jones, Chris KC Wong, A Al-Khedhairy, J Giesy and M Hecker (2011) Bisphenol A disrupts steroidogenesis in human H295R cells. Toxicol Sci 121:320-327.
- AYS Law, BHY Yeung, LY Ching and Chris KC Wong (2011) Sp1 is a transcription repressor to stanniocalcin-1 expression in TSA-treated human colon cancer cells, HT29. J Cell Biochem 112:2089-2096.
- WKF Tse and Chris KC Wong (2011) nbce1 and H+-atpase mRNA expression are stimulated in the mitochondria-rich cells of freshwater acclimating Japanese eels, Anguilla japonica. Can J Zool 89:348-355.
- HT Wan, YG Zhao, MH Wong, CKF Lee, WSB Yeung, JP Giesy and Chris KC Wong (2011) Testicular signaling is the potential target of PFOS-mediated subfertility in male mice. Biol Reprod 84:1016-1023.
- X Wei, CKF Lee, WSB Yeung, John P Giesy, MH Wong, XW Zhang, M Hecker and Chris KC Wong (2011) Effect of Perinatal and Postnatal Bisphenol A Exposure to the Regulatory Circuits at the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis of CD-1 Mice. Reprod Toxicol 31:409-417.
- HS Wang, YG Zhao, YB Man, Chris KC Wong, MH Wong (2011) Oral bioaccessibility and Human Risk Assessment of Organochlorine Pesticides (OCPs) via Fish Consumption, Using an in vitro Gastrointestinal Model. Food Chem 127:1673-1679.
- SC Chow and Chris KC Wong (2011) The regulatory functions of hyperosmotic stress-induced signaling cascades to the expressions of osmotic stress transcriptional factors and osmolyte transporters in primary gill cell culture of freshwater Japanese eels. J Exp Biol 214:1264-1270.
- LW Cheung, KW Leung, Chris K Wong, RN Wong and AS Wong (2011) Ginsenoside-Rg1 induces angiogenesis via non-genomic cross-talk of glucocorticoid receptor and fibroblast growth factor receptor-1. Cardiovas Res 89(2):419-425.
- AYS Law and Chris KC Wong (2010) Stanniocalcin-2 Promotes Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition and Metastasis in Hypoxic Human Ovarian Cancer Cells. Exp Cell Res 316:3425-3434.
- HS Wang, YB Man, YG Zhao, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2010) Oral bioaccessibility of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) through fish consumption, based on an in vitro digestion model. J Agri Food Chem 58:11517-11524.
- HS Wang, P Liang, Y Kang, DD Shao, GJ Zheng, SC Wu, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2010) Enrichment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Mariculture Sediments of Hong Kong. Environ Pollut 158:3298-3308.
- AO Leung, JK Chan, GH Xing, Y Xu, SC Wu, Chris KC Wong, CK Leung and MH Wong (2010) Body burdens of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in childbearing-aged Women at an Intensive electronic-waste recycling site in China. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 17(7):1300-1313.
- HS Wang, Z Cheng, P Liang, DD Shao, Y Kang, SC Wu, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2010) Characterization of PAHs in Surface Sediments of Aquaculture Farms around the Pearl River Delta. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 73:900-906.
- X Wei, LY Ching, SH Cheng, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2010) The detection of dioxin- and estrogenic-like pollutants in marine and freshwater fishes cultivated in Pearl River Delta, China. Environ Pollut 158:2302-2309.
- CK Kwok, SM Yang, NK Mak, Chris KC Wong, Y Liang, SY Leung, L Young and MH Wong (2010) Ecotoxicological study on sediments of Mai Po marshes, Hong Kong using organisms and biomarkers. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 73:541-549.
- CM Ting, YM Lee, Chris KC Wong, Alice ST Wong, HL Lung, ML Lung, KW Lo, RNS Wong and N.K Mak (2010) 2-Methoxyestradiol induces endoreduplication through the induction of mitochondrial oxidative stress and the activation of MAPKs signaling pathways. Biochem Pharmacol 79(6):825-841.
- AYS Law and Chris KC Wong (2010) Stanniocalcin-2 is a HIF-1 target gene that promotes cell proliferation in hypoxia. Exp Cell Res 316:466-476.
- AYS Law, LY Ching, KP Lai and Chris KC Wong (2010) Identification and characterization of the hypoxia-responsive element in human stanniocalcin-1 gene. Mol Cell Endocrinol 314: 118-127.
- SC Chow, LY Ching, AMF Wong and Chris KC Wong (2009) The cloning and the regulation of Na+-Cl– taurine transporter expression in gill cells of freshwater Japanese eels. J Exp Biol 212:3205-3210.
- HL Tsang, SC Wu, Chris KC Wong, CKM Leung, S Tao and MH Wong (2009) Risk assessment of PCDD/Fs levels in human tissues related to major food items based on chemical analyses and micro-EROD assay. Environment Intl 35(7):1040-1047.
- X Chen, L Li, Chris KC Wong and SH Chen (2009) Rapid adaptation of molecular resources from zebrafish and medaka to develop an estuarine/marine model. Comp Biochem Physiol Part C: Toxicol & Pharmacol 149 (4):647-655.
- HY Zhou, KF Wan, CK Ip, Chris KC Wong, NK Mak, KW Lo and AST Wong (2008) Hepatocyte growth factor enhances proteolysis and invasiveness of human nasopharyngeal cancer cells through activation of PI3K and JNK. FEBS Lett 582:3415-3422.
- AYS Law, KP Lai, WC Lui, HT Wan and Chris KC Wong (2008) Histone deacetylase inhibitors induced-cellular apoptosis involves stanniocalcin-1 activation. Exp Cell Res 314:2975-2984.
- BHY Yeung, KY Wong, MC Lin, Chris KC Wong, T Mashima, T Tsuruo and AS Wong (2008) Chemosensitization by manganese superoxide dismutase inhibition is caspase-9 dependent and involves extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2. British Journal of Cancer 99(2):2832-293.
- WKF Tse, SC Chow and Chris KC Wong (2008) The cloning of eel osmotic stress transcription factor and the regulation of its expression in primary gill cell culture. J Exp Biol 211:1964-1968.
- AYS Law, KP Lai, CKM Ip, AST Wong, GF Wagner and Chris KC Wong (2008) Epigenetic and HIF-1 regulation of stanniocalcin-2 expression in human cancer cells. Exp Cell Res 314:1823-1830.
- L Li and Chris KC Wong (2008) Effects of dexamethasone and dibutyryl cAMP on stanniocalcin-1 mRNA expression in rat primary Sertoli and Leydig Cells. Mol Cell Endocrinol 283:96-103.
- JKY Chan, GH Xing, Y Xu, Y Liang, LX Chen, SC Wu, CKC Wong, CKM Leung and MH Wong (2007) Body loadings and health risk assessment of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioixns and dibenzofurans at an intensive electronic waste recycling site in China. Environ Sci Technol 41:7668-7674.
- WKF Tse, DWT Au and Chris KC Wong (2007) Effect of Osmotic Shrinkage and Hormones on the Expression of Na/H exchanger-1, Na+-K+-2Cl–cotransporter and Na+/K+-ATPase in Gill Pavement Cells of Freshwater Adapted Japanese Eel, Anguilla Japonica. J Exp Biol 210:2113-2120.
- KP Lai, AYL Law, HY Yeung, LS Lee, GF Wagner and Chris KC Wong (2007) Induction of Stanniocalcin-1 Expression in Apoptotic Human Nasopharyngeal Cancer Cells by p53. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 356:968-975.
- BBH Yuen, Chris KC Wong, NYS Woo and DWT Au (2007) Induction and recovery of morphofunctional changes in the intestine of juvenile carnivorous fish (Epinephelus coioides) upon exposure to foodborne benzo[a]pyrene. Aquatic Toxicoloy 82:181-194.
- JY Tang, Chris KC Wong and DWT Au (2007) The ichthyotoxic alga Chattonella marina induces Na+, K+-ATPase, and CFTR proteins expression in fish gill chloride cells in vivo. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 353(1):98-103.
- KP Lai, NK Mak, X Wei, RNS Wong, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2006) Bifunctional Modulating Effects of an Indigo Dimer (Bisindigotin) to CYP1A1 induction in H4IIE Cells. Toxicology 226:188-196.
- WKF Tse, DWT Au and Chris KC Wong (2006) Characterization of Ion Channel and Transporter mRNA Expressions in Isolated Gill Chloride and Pavement Cells of Seawater Acclimating Eels. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 346:1181-1190.
- KY Kong, KC Cheung, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2005) Residues of DDTs, PAHs and Some Heavy Metals in Fish (Tilapia) Collected from Hong Kong and Mainland China. J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 40(11):2105-2115.
- HY Yeung, NK Mak, GF Wagner and Chris KC Wong (2005) HIF-1-mediated activation of Stanniocalcin-1 in human cancer cells. Endocrinology 146(11):4951-4960.
- BHT Poon, CKM Leung, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2005) Polychlorinated Biphenyls and Organochlorine Pesticides in Human Adipose Tissue and Breast Milk Collected in Hong Kong. Arch Environ Contamin Toxicol 49:274-282.
- KP Lai, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2005) Inhibition of CYP450scc Expression in TCDD exposed Rat Leydig Cells. J Endocrinol (185): 519-527.
- KY Kong, KC Cheung, Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2005) The residual dynamics of persistent organic pollutants in aquatic ecosystems in the Pearl River Delta, South China. Water Res 39(9):1831-1843.
- XY Wei, CY Leung, Chris KC Wong, XL Shen, RNS Wong, ZW Cai and NK Mak (2005) Bisindigotin, a TCDD Antagonist from the Chinese Medicinal Herb Isatis indigotica. J Nat Prod 68(3):427-429.
- KP Lai, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2005) Effects of TCDD in modulating the expression of Sertoli cell secretory products and markers for cell-cell interaction. Toxicology 206(1):111-123.
- KP Lai, W Li, Y Xu, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2004) Dioxin-like components in human breast milk, collected from Hong Kong and Guangzhou. Environ Res 96:88-94.
- SK Lai, TK Ng, WK Lau, MS Yang, Chris KC Wong, YS Chan and KKL Yung (2004) Selective knockdown of gene expression of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor one ameliorates parkinsonian motor symptom in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats. Neurochem Int 45(1):11-22.
- KP Lai, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2004) Modulation of AhR-mediated CYP1A1 mRNA and EROD activities by 17β-estradiol and dexamethasone in TCDD-induced H411E cells. Toxicol Sci 78(1):41-49.
- SK Lai, YC Tse, MS Yang, Chris KC Wong, YS Chan and KKL Yung (2003). Gene Expression of glutamate receptors GluR1 and NR1 is differentially modulated in striatal neurons in rats after 6-hydroxydopamine lesion. Neurochem Int 43(7):639-653.
- HY Yeung, DKO Chan, NK Mak, GF Wagner and Chris KC Wong (2003) Identification of signal transduction pathways that modulate dibutyryl cyclic adenosine monophosphate activation of stanniocalcin gene expression in neuroblastoma cells. Endocrinology 144(10):4446-4452.
- HY Yeung, CC Wong, MH Wong and Chris KC Wong (2003) Differential expression of CYP1A1 mRNA in gill, intestine and liver of tilapia fed with PCB Aroclor-1254 and Aroclor-1260 spiked food. Chemosphere 52(9):1659-1665.
- HY Yeung, DKO Chan and Chris KC Wong (2003) Temporal and spatial expression of stanniocalcin mRNA in mouse brain. Neuroembryology 2(4):139-142.
- WK Lau, PW Lui, Chris KC Wong, YS Chan and KKL Yung (2003) Differential expression of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit messenger ribonucleic acids and immunoreactivity in the rat neostriatum during postnatal development. Neurochem Int 43(1):47-65.
- Chris KC Wong, KM Leung, BHT Poon, CY Lan and MH Wong (2002) Organochlorine hydrocarbons in human breast milk collected in Hong Kong and Guangzhou. Arch Environ Contamin Toxicol 43(3):364-372.
- Chris KC Wong, HY Yeung, NK Mak, GE DiMattia, DKO Chan and GF Wagner (2002) Effects of dibutyryl cAMP on stanniocalcin and stanniocalcin-related protein mRNA expression in neuroblastoma cells. J Endocrinol 173(1):199-209.
- CW Sze, Chris KC Wong and KKL Yung (2001) Modulation of the gene expression of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor NR2B subunit in the rat neostriatum by a single dose of specific antisense oligodeoxynucleotide. Neurochem Int 39(4):319-327.
- Chris KC Wong, HY Yeung, PS Woo and MH Wong (2001) Specific expression of cytochrome P4501A1 gene in gill, intestine and liver of tilapia exposed to coastal sediments. Aquatic Toxicol 54(1-2):69-80.
- Chris KC Wong and DKO Chan (2001) Effects of cortisol on chloride cell in the gill epithelium of Japanese eel, Anguilla japonica. J Endocrinol 168(1):185-192.
- MS Yang, KP Lai, KY Cheng and Chris KC Wong (2000) Changes in endogenous Zn and Cu distribution in different cytosolic protein fractions in mouse liver after administration of a single sublethal dose of CdCl2. Toxicology 154(1-3):103-111.
- Chris KC Wong, RYH Cheung and MH Wong (2000) Heavy metal concentrations in green-lipped mussels collected from Tolo Harbour and markets in Hong Kong and Shenzhen. Environ Pollut 109(1):165-171.
- SK Lai, Chris KC Wong, MS Yang and KKL Yung (2000) Changes in expression of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunits in the rat neostriatum after a single dose of antisense oligonucleotide specific for N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor 1 subunit. Neuroscience 98(3):493-500.
- Chris KC Wong, H Y Yeung, RYH Cheung, KKL Yung and MH Wong (2000) Ecotoxicological assessment of persistent organic and heavy metal contamination in Hong Kong Coastal Sediment. Arch Environ Contamin Toxicol 38(4):486-493.
- Chris KC Wong and MH Wong (2000) Morphological and biochemical changes in the gills of tilapia (Oreochromis mossambicus) to ambient cadmium exposure. Aquatic Toxicol 48(4):517-527.
- CM Yeung, Chris KC Wong, SK Chung, SSM Chung and BKC Chow (1999) Glucose-dependent insulinotrophic polypeptide gene expression in the stomach: revealed by a transgenic mouse study, in situ hybridization and immunohistochemical staining. Mol Cell Endocrinol 154(1-2):161-170.
- Chris KC Wong and DKO Chan (1999) Chloride cell subtypes in the gill epithelium of Japanese eel Anguilla japonica. Am J Physiol 277(2):R517-R522.
- KKL Yung, TKY Ng and Chris KC Wong (1999) Subpopulations of neurons in the rat neostriatum display GABA(B)R1 receptor immunoreactivity. Brain Res 830(2):345-352.
- Chris KC Wong, RYH Cheung and MH Wong (1999) Toxicological assessment of coastal sediment in Hong Kong using a flagellate, Dunaliella tertiolecta. Environ Pollut 105(2):175-183.
- Chris KC Wong and DKO Chan (1999) Isolation of viable cell types from the gill epithelium of Japanese eel Anguilla japonica. Am J Physiol 276(2):R363-R372.
- R Varghese, Chris KC Wong, H Deol, GF Wagner and GE DiMattia (1998) Comparative analysis of mammalian Stanniocalcin genes. Endocrinology 139(11):4714-4725.
- Chris KC Wong, M Ho and GF Wagner (1998) The co-localization of Stanniocalcin protein, mRNA and kidney cell markers in the rat kidney. J Endocrinol 158(2):183-189.
- DKO Chan and Chris KC Wong (1997) Functional partition of cells in the gill epithelium of Japanese eel, Anguilla japonica and the role of hormones. Fish Physiol Biochem 17:405-413.
- Chris KC Wong (2018) Effects of chemical pollutants on spermatogenesis and implications in male infertility. In: Spermatogenesis, biology and clinical implications, C. Yan Cheng (ed), CRC press. 2018, chapter 12, p.155-160.
- M Yan, B Mao, L Li, SY Li, Chris KC Wong, B Silvestrini, CY Cheng (2018) Testis toxicants. Encyclopedia of Reproduction 1: 559-566.
- WK Tse, Chris KC Wong (2012) Modulation of gene transcriptional level of different ion transporters in eel gill mitochondria-rich cells upon osmotic stress. In: Eel: Physiology, Habitat and Conservation, N. Sachilo, and M. Fujimoto (eds.), Nova Science Publishers, New York. 2012. p.133-148.
- Chris KC Wong (2012) Endocrine disrupting contaminants and their effects on reproductive and developmental health. In: Environmental Contamination – Health Risks and Ecological Restoration” (Ed. MH Wong) Taylor and Francis, CRC Press, chapter 4, pp. 47-61.
- MH Wong, KC Cheung, A Yediler, Chris KC Wong (2004) The Dyke-Pond Systems in South China: Past, Present and Future. In: Developments in Ecosystem (Ed. MH Wong), chapter 4, vol 1, pp47-66.
- DKO Chan, Chris KC Wong (1996) The adrenal cortex and renin-angiotensin system in lower vertebrates. In: Adrenal Glands, Vascular System and Hypertension, (G.P. Vinson ed), Society for Endocrinology, London, p23-36
- DKO Chan, AOL Wong, Chris KC Wong (1993) Environmental adaptation in the eel – the role of hormones. In “ Progress in Comparative Endocrinology” Ed. M.R.P. Varavudhi & S. Lorlowhakarn, Asia & Oceanic Society for Comparative Endocrinology, p. 5-10.
Office: RRS 825A
Office Tel: (+852) 3411 7053