|CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Earthworm Ecology and Biodiversity
- Soils and the Environment
- Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Functioning
- Sustainability and Environmental Resources Management
- Law, M.M.S. & Lai, D.Y.F. * (2019). Impacts of Wetting/Drying Cycles on Short-Term Carbon and Nitrogen Dynamics in Amynthas Earthworm Casts. Pedosphere. (In press).
- Law, M.M.S., Jiang, J., Gao, X., Dong, Y., Lai, D.Y.F., & Qiu, J. * (2018). Updated checklist of earthworms from Hong Kong and phylogenetic relationship of Megascolecidae in Pearl River Delta, China. Oral presentation in the 1st International Earthworm Congress, 24-29 June 2018, Shanghai, China.
- Law, M.M.S. *, & Lai, D.Y.F. (2018). Interactions between native Amynthas earthworms, temperature, and moisture on burrow characteristics and greenhouse gas fluxes in subtropical grassland soils. Oral presentation in the 1st International Earthworm Congress, 24-29 June 2018, Shanghai, China.
- Law, M.M.S. *; Hills, Peter.; & Hau, C.H. Billy. (2017). Engaging Employees in Sustainable Development – a Case Study of Environmental Education and Awareness Training in Hong Kong. Business Strategy and the Environment. 26, 84-97.
- Ma, X.K.K., Law, M.M.S & Hau, B.C.H. (2012). Tree Failure Report and Tree Risk Assessment Report for Slope No. 7SE-A/C 341, Civil Engineering and Development Department, HKSAR.
Office: RRS 837
Office Tel: (+852) 3411 5834