CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Earthworm Ecology and Biodiversity
- Soils and the Environment
- Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Functioning
- Sustainability and Environmental Resources Management
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND AWARDS
- Certified Arborist, International Society of Arboriculture
- Earthwatch Shulman Award, Earthwatch Institute (Europe)
- CUHK Golden Jubilee Postgraduate Scholarship 2016/17, CUHK
- Law, M.M.S., Jiang, J., Gao, X., Dong, Y., Lai, D.Y.F., & Qiu, J. (2018). Updated checklist of earthworms from Hong Kong and phylogenetic relationship of Megascolecidae in Pearl River Delta, China. Oral presentation in the 1st International Earthworm Congress, 24-29 June 2018, Shanghai, China.
- Law, M.M.S., & Lai, D.Y.F. (2018). Interactions between native Amynthas earthworms, temperature, and moisture on burrow characteristics and greenhouse gas fluxes in subtropical grassland soils. Oral presentation in the 1st International Earthworm Congress, 24-29 June 2018, Shanghai, China.
- Law, M.M.S.; Hills, Peter.; & Hau, C.H. Billy. (2017). Engaging Employees in Sustainable Development – a Case Study of Environmental Education and Awareness Training in Hong Kong. Business Strategy and the Environment. 26, 84-97.
Office Tel: (+852) 3411 5834